10 thoughts on “June 30, 2018

  1. He, I can trace my lineage back to the 1200 and about 90% of first born girls go by the Name Anna Maria. The other 10% are Anna or Maria. Male Names are a little more diverse.

  2. Whew…I’m just glad I was wrong. I was worried Pops had an attack of sudden-onset dementia or a stroke or something.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.